Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Today there will be millions of searches performed on the Internet, many of them looking for exactly what you are selling. Search engine marketing (SEM) is the process of promoting websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs). SEM methods include: SEO, paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) - Websites that utilize PPC ads will display an advertisement when a keyword query matches an advertiser's keyword. Such advertisements are called sponsored links or sponsored ads, and appear adjacent to or above organic results.
- PPC varies depending on search engine and the level of competition for a particular key word or key phrase.
- Consider how profitable you could be if your prospective customers found your website at the top of search results for the keywords used in your industry. How much of that keyword traffic is currently going to your competitors' sites instead of yours?
Standard Pay-Per-Click Advertising
Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing and MSN AdCenter are examples of PPC Advertising
How it works:
- You engage an internet marketing agency to manage your campaign
- Keyword phrases related to your brand and location are chosen
- Ads are created for your campaign
- A budget is allocated to the keywords you are bidding on. The popularity and competition for the keywords determines the cost-per-click (CPC)
- Your ad appears above the natural search results when someone types in your keywords
- Visitors click on your ad through to your website.
WebMax is similar to regular PPC advertising with the exception of some ground breaking differences:
- WebMax is specifically designed for 'local search' marketing, which is the most effective form of PPC advertising and is perfectly suited to automotive dealerships. It gets great results because it attracts highly qualified visitors.
- WebMax covers 97% of where visitors are searching by targeting the big three search engines. Google is the most popular while Yahoo and MSN provide a niche for low cost online advertising.
- We employ experts in the field of online automotive advertising to handle the complicated and time consuming process of strategic campaign setup, bid management and reporting across multiple search engines.
- WebMax is an end to end service solution, you just need to action the leads we provide to you.
Send an Enquiry